manhattan book purchase + bonus question bank

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:11 members

manhattan book purchase + bonus question bank

by cramya » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm
I bought all the 5 Manhattan quant books from an Amazon seller. I went throught the registration for bounus online questions/updates etc.. but stopped half way as I did not know if I was eligible for it. Can someone please advice?

Do I need to have bought it directly from Manhattan to be eligible for the online question bank access?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm
Hi cramya,

You do not need to have purchased a Strategy Guide directly from ManhattanGMAT to be eligible for the online resources; however, the book must not have been previously registered on our site. Hence, if you bought it from an Amazon seller, that person may have been selling a used book, in which case access to the CAT exams and Question Banks would not have been granted.

The only real way to know, however, is to try and register your books online. If you are unable to complete registration, then your books, more likely than not, have been previously registered. Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 800-576-4628 and we'll be glad to help you out if this happens!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628