Private tutor in Gurgaon or South Delhi

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Private tutor in Gurgaon or South Delhi

by tanyajain » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:43 am
Hello

I am preparing for GMAT and really trying to work on my Quant skills. As I am working, I need a private tutor for GMAT who can help me with my Quant concepts and skills.

If anyone know of a really good GMAT tutor, I will appreciate if you can connect me with the tutor. Likewise, I can also help people on this forum if I can find someone really good.

Thanks,
Tanya

PS: I have already tried all online stuff and I need a private tutor in Gurgaon, who can really help me improve on my GMAT score.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:48 am
Hi Tanya,

Since you're focused on improving your Quant skills, I'd like to know a bit more about the work you've done so far (and what you think your specific problem areas are):

1) How long have you been studying?
2) What materials have you used during your studies?
3) You say you've "tried all online stuff", but what does THAT mean? What resources have you tried?
4) What areas of Quant do you think you have the biggest 'problems' with?

5) Have you taken any FULL-LENGTH CATs (including the Essay and IR sections)? What were your Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores on those CATs?

6) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
7) What is your goal score?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

by tanyajain » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am
Thanks Rich.

I would like to answer all your questions if that will help me connect to a good GMAT expert who can come to my place teaching me face to face.

1. I am studying for last 2 months and tried few online reference material as well as some tests. But felt if I would me more comfortable if someone could come to my place and teach me.

2. Manhattan, Magoosh and Veritas.

3. Please see point 2.

4. Geometry and modern mathematics.

5. Not tried yet. I do not feel I am prepared to take a full length test.

6. Latest by July end.

7. Anything above 750 will do.

Regards
Tanya

by tanyajain » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:09 am
Hey Folks,

Please help me find a good private home tutor in Gurgaon. I desperately need one good tutor.

I did see a lot of the private tutors in Gurgaon over last 1 week but could not find some one good enough.

Worst part is that the one genuinely good GMAT private tutor I found does not have enough time to accommodate me.

Please help!

I will also share the details if I happen to fix up with the tutor I think is best for GMAT.

BR
Tanya