Help understanding Question

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Help understanding Question

by aditya432 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:41 am
Hi! I want to apply for Stanford Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship and the question is

How do you aspire to shape India's future? (250 words)

I want to know what all should be important in it? Should I write about my short-term and long-term goals and how they prepare me for future, how stanford will help me?

by mvraditya » Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 pm
Same boat..same name...same query :)

GMAT Score:750

by reverseflash » Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 pm
aditya432 wrote:Hi! I want to apply for Stanford Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship and the question is

How do you aspire to shape India's future? (250 words)

I want to know what all should be important in it? Should I write about my short-term and long-term goals and how they prepare me for future, how stanford will help me?
Yes. Just make sure you demonstrate strong focus on developing India with your MBA degree. Have 1-2 specific ideas and elaborate on them.

Not that you will but please don't just say that you will be sending dollars to India which will help with forex reserve..
Coach @ usmbainterview.com
Former Management Consultant
GMAT: 750

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:04 pm
My strategy for this question is to first identify a problem that India is currently facing. Then think about how using your expertise, you could help solve it. Make sure what you are saying is provable in your background. That it is something you are actually capable of and is something authentic about you.