Choosing B-Schools

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:640

Choosing B-Schools

by sajibfin06 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am
Can you help me suggesting some schools at which i should target to have admission in 2016 R1.

Here is a brief profile of me"

Undergraduate : Finance ( University of Dhaka) GPA-3.74

. MBA (Finance) GPA-3.94 ( University of Dhaka)

Job Experience : Working as University Lecturer ( University of Dhaka) for the last 3 years

Competed CFA and ACCA

GMAT score : 720

My mid term ambition is to work as academician and researcher and work as consultant in the area of Finance and Investment field

Can you suggest me given my profile above which schools should i target for in 3 categories

1. Most ambitious

2. Reasonable

3. Easy to get

I would really appreciate your cautious response .

Regards
Mr. Game

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:51 am
Hi Sajib,

You can target B-schools like Most ambitious - LBS, Wharton, Chicago Booth, Columbia and Reasonable - NYU Stern, Tepper, UCLA, Emory, Rochester Simon, UT Austin- McCombs and safe schools will be Boston College, University of Illinois-"‹Urbana-"‹Champaign, Kelley, Ohio Fisher. These B-schools are ranked top 20 for Finance. You also also Contact us and signup for free profile evaluation.

Regards
Manish
Director (ISB Alumnus)
General Education - India's premier GMAT & Application Consulting company

Get Advice: +91- 90350 50056 | Email Us: [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Omar20 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 pm
Hey dear! I think you should take admission in Columbia University. I have also completed my Post graduation from there. You know Professor Dr. Aloke Ghosh helped me a lot in my studies. He is an accounting expert!!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 am
Thanks for sharing your information. To clarify, you're looking to apply R1 in 2016, not 2015?

The schools listed by others above certainly make sense purely from a specialization standpoint given your goals. However, to give a more accurate representation of stretch, aligned, and safety schools for YOU specifically, we'll need to know a lot more about your background and your profile. Things like demographic information (ethnicity, age, etc), accomplishments in professional career, leadership development, extracurricular involvement, and general interests and hobbies. Looking forward to learning more about you!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!