Tracking Problems

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Tracking Problems

by rrobbins407 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:22 am
What is the best way to track what you need to work on in a time efficient manner? I've found it rather time consuming to record every problem that I attempt in an excel file. I've started keeping a paper list instead of an excel file. This lists has only the problems I have got incorrect and has the correct way to solve them. Unfortunately, with the paper list I lack the ability to quickly quantify what I need to work on. What do you guys think is the best way to track what you need to improve on?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:93 members
GMAT Score:750

by brianlange77 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm
Hey there... saw your post. Sharing an article from my dear friend Stacey --- I think this may give you some good perspective about how to keep track of some of the work that you are doing....

https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/arti ... or-log.cfm

Hope this helps!

-Brian
rrobbins407 wrote:What is the best way to track what you need to work on in a time efficient manner? I've found it rather time consuming to record every problem that I attempt in an excel file. I've started keeping a paper list instead of an excel file. This lists has only the problems I have got incorrect and has the correct way to solve them. Unfortunately, with the paper list I lack the ability to quickly quantify what I need to work on. What do you guys think is the best way to track what you need to improve on?

Merci, Danke, Grazie, Gracias -- Whichever way you say it, if you found my post helpful, please click on the 'thank' icon in the top right corner of this post.

And I encourage you to click on 'follow' to track all my posts -- all the cool kids are doing it! :-)