580 to 730 with Scott from Target Test Prep

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Working with Scott and Target Test prep made the GMAT study experience enjoyable and helped me improve from a 580 to a 730. I call Scott my " GMAT therapist" because he helped me tackle not only the content of the exam, but also helped me overcome my test anxiety and build my confidence to tackle the exam. I had only 6 weeks to prepare for the GMAT and in my first session with Scott, I got a reality check on the time and commitment it would take to improve my score. We started working together 2-3 times a week and I completed the target test prep online course on my own. Scott is one of the best teachers I've had in my life and and made sure I got the most out of each session. There is no way I could have achieved a 730 without his help and I am so grateful for his support through the process. I submitted my applications in January of this year and received interview invites from top ten business schools - this would not have been possible without Scott and Target Test Prep!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by 009hnoor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:10 am
We started working together 2-3 times a week and I completed the target test prep online course on my own. Scott is one of the best teachers I've had in my life and and made sure I got the most out of each session.
NOOR