confused what to do ??? plss help me

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

confused what to do ??? plss help me

by yoyojack » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 pm
hi, i am preparing for UPSC exam after, completed my engineering i have job but i leave it at starting before join it only call leter i have but my bad luck i am not clear the UPSC exam n i waste my 5 years. now i am thniking for MBA from abroad... n now i planning for GMAT plss anyone help me. or suggest me what i have to do ???

urgent

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Hi yoyojack,

Your post is not clear on a few points:

1) Are you preparing for the UPSC exam right now or not?
2) If you are thinking about going back to school for your MBA, then when would you want to do that?

Preparing for a standardized test, such as the UPSC or the GMAT, takes time and focus. You should probably study for just 1 test at a time.

I cannot offer any advice about the UPSC, but if you have questions about how to prepare for the GMAT, then you can post them on this website.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by kangmousir » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:42 pm
Your post is not clear on a few points:

1) Are you preparing for the UPSC exam right now or not?

Try this

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:720

by digvijayk » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 am
Yoyojack,

The UPSC is a completely different animal.

Unless, you've crossed the age limit or have run out of attempts, I would recommend staying with the UPSC.

People in my family prefer clearing the UPSC over attending Harvard. So, for them even Harvard is a plan B! I'm a black sheep among them since I am neither an officer nor in Harvard :P

UPSC over Harvard! Why?

The reason is simple, IF you clear the UPSC test, you live an elitist's life and make an impact (if you really want to). A politician may go out of office after the next election, but if you've cleared the UPSC test, you spend at least 30 years at the top. There are state specific tests too that have more lenient age limits.

Don't give yourself any backups, you'll fail in both(UPSC & GMAT) that way. Stick with one. Of course, if you need a job to sustain yourself, get a job. But, goal-wise, stick to UPSC.
Follow my blog at: https://gmat0.blocked/

No business could ever survive without strategy, so how can your test preparation? Get your strategy in place today. Go to:

https://www.amazon.com/GMAT-Improve-Dras ... 00A7CTV1A/