TO ALL 740+ Chasers from India and abroad !!

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

TO ALL 740+ Chasers from India and abroad !!

by neha0009 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:43 pm
Dear all fellow GMAT takers !!

I guess each one of us here on this forum is planning to take or has already taken GMAT.

I am writing this post to invite like-minded people who want to score beyond the '700' and form a common study group wherein we can help each other with the preparation, track each other's progress and act as a motivation for each other.

It would be great idea to form a closed group of people across the boundaries as we'll be able to utilize each other's strengths and add to the diversity of the group. More ideas are welcome.

Looking for people who are really ready for the fight !!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:760

by subhakimi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 am
neha0009 wrote:Dear all fellow GMAT takers !!

I guess each one of us here on this forum is planning to take or has already taken GMAT.

I am writing this post to invite like-minded people who want to score beyond the '700' and form a common study group wherein we can help each other with the preparation, track each other's progress and act as a motivation for each other.

It would be great idea to form a closed group of people across the boundaries as we'll be able to utilize each other's strengths and add to the diversity of the group. More ideas are welcome.

Looking for people who are really ready for the fight !!
Hello,
I see the post is not that active.
I am new here but have been in the industry for last 7 years and looking for networking to build an aspirations towards GMAT among the young people like you.
In case I can help you do ping me.
Cheers!
CAT/GMAT trainer in India.
Consistent 99%iler in CAT