Chandigarh GMAT Centre

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members

Chandigarh GMAT Centre

by mundasingh123 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am
Hi Could someone who has written the GMAT in Chandigarh,India let me know about the centre and his/her experience , How good / bad is the centre , how cooperative is the staff ?
I Seek Explanations Not Answers

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:620

by vinni.k » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm
mundasingh123 wrote:Hi Could someone who has written the GMAT in Chandigarh,India let me know about the centre and his/her experience , How good / bad is the centre , how cooperative is the staff ?
Hi,

Is chandigarh center better than delhi center ? (no disturbance and one can peacefully give the exam).
Please suggest

Thanks & Regards
Vinni

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by karanvirk » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:09 am
Hey,

I took a test 2 years back at the Chandigarh center in Sec 34, and to be honest it is pretty tight and a little claustrophobic. to make matters worse, there was no facility for the toilet at the time. As the center was in the basement, i was taken upstairs and then to the next showroom to use the services. Half way there, i realized i would be late for the exam and rushed back without using the services, and that was probably the worst decision i made. Throughout my verbal section i was struggling. As a result my score was 48Q and 25V :( (Although the low score was not entirely because of that, but i do remember wishing the test could just get over.lol)

Anyways, i am writing it again within a weeks time at the same center, so hope things are better now.

Delhi Center, is good! Been there and heard a lot of good reviews about the one next to green park metro station (HauzKhas/Yusuf sarai area)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 pm
Hello All,

Attend Our Webinar Today: Options are still open to Study Abroad, Fall 2015!

Date: Wednesday, January 14th 2015

Time: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Regsiter for Free: https://www.manyagroup.com/admissionwebinar/ www.manyagroup.com