EGMAT or EMPOWERGMAT

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

EGMAT or EMPOWERGMAT

by kumarapushyamitra » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:08 am
HI everyone,

Please help me in deciding which one to opt? EMPOWER GMAT or E-GMAT.

I have start from basics. So, help me to decide which one to opt, which one is the best...

thanku

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 am
Hi kumarpushyamitra,

It sounds like you are just beginning your studies, so it's important to define your situation (plans, goals, etc.) and pick the GMAT resources that will best match your goals.

1) What is your score goal?
2) When are you planning to apply to Business School?

Many Test Takers spend 3 months (or more) on their studies; during that time, it's common to spend 10-15 hours (or more) per week studying for the GMAT, so this is a BIG task. Thankfully, the GMAT is a predictable Exam, so you can learn everything that you need to know to score at a high level. I can recommend the GMAC Official Guide (the 13th edition or the 2015 edition - they're the same book) and the free material that you can download from www.mba.com.

Early on, you should plan to take a FULL-length practice CAT Test to establish your "baseline score" and get a sense of your strengths and weaknesses. 2 free CATs come with the material from mba.com - a full CAT takes about 4 hours to complete, so make sure that you've set aside enough time to do so. Once you have those scores, you should report back.

If you have any additional questions, then you can feel free to contact me directly.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:33 am
kumarapushyamitra wrote:HI everyone,

Please help me in deciding which one to opt? EMPOWER GMAT or E-GMAT.

I have start from basics. So, help me to decide which one to opt, which one is the best...

thanku
Hi Kumarapushyamitra,

The best way to find out which coaching institute would suit you better is to visit some of them close to your home. You can either speak to their counselor or even appear for a mock test with them. Ask all your queries, doubts and the one with whom you feel most satisfied should be your ideal choice. As you are looking for an online GMAT course, you can write to the institute or register with them on their website, and get a call arranged with one of their experts. Discuss the above points with them and then take your call.

For The Princeton Review's (Manya Abroad) online GMAT coaching, you can get all the details on the link below https://www.manyagroup.com/gmat-online

While you are preparing for GMAT, make sure you have your eyes on the larger goal which is to get an admit from the best schools. A good overall profile is also important apart from a good GMAT score.Consult an expert and make sure you are simultaneously working on making your profile better if required.

For any specific queries, please do let us know and we would be happy to help.

www.manyagroup.com