Profile review

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile review

by Sagittariansrock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 pm
Applying exclusively to schools in the Northwest and in Arizona due to family reasons. PhD in Neuroscience and 3 years of Postdoc experience, MBBS from India. President of Postdoctoral Association, co founder and VP of Consulting club in Postdoc institution.
Schools applying to:
Foster (UW)
WP Carey (ASU)
Portland State U
U of Portland
U of Oregon
GMAT: 740 (Q47/V44/IR7/AWA6.0)
Any feedback/suggestion will be most appreciated.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by interviewbay22 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:18 am
Hello

You have a very unique profile and with a good GMAT score. You need to tell me a little bit more about yourself so I can assess your profile better. What is your undergrad GPA?
What are your reasons for pursuing MBA after a long career in research and what are your post MBA goals.
For how long were you the president and VP of these associations and clubs, what were your responsibilities and how did you perform? Also think about how a class f MBA students will benefit from your experience; how you can contribute to a business school. These are some of the questions you will be answering as part of your b-school application.

I would also suggest you to apply to a few schools in California - Stanford, UCB B - Haas, UCLA - Anderson, USC - Marshall and Georgetown university in Washington.

Let me know

www.InterviewBay.com
Application Reviews & MOck Interviews by Alumni of your Target B-School