Error message on mba.com while scheduling for the exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Sir/madam
I have scheduled the exam and entered my payment details also. But after confirmation, I have got ERROR_VUE_WIDE_BLOCK error and it is showing"Block Error

We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number."

Thus I am unable to schedule my exam.
Please guide me what to do for scheduling my exam.

by AmritaSarkar » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 am
Hi

I am getting the same response. Did u find out a solution?

How can we book dates using telephone?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:08 pm
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on www.mba.com. This issue has been resolved. Please try to logging into your account again. If the error occurs again, please take a screen shot of what you are seeing as well as the steps you are following (including links you are going to), so we can resolve the problem. Please include the browser you are using, as well. We apologize again and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by varun_c » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am
Sir/Madam

I am trying to register myself ([email protected]) for GMAT exam. After a few attempts for the same (not completed due to payment not being accepted from bank side), I get "Block Error

We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. I checked with my bank and they said there is no issue from their side.

Can you please help resolve the above issue.

The error page url is https://www.mba.com/india/service/testi ... WIDE_BLOCK .I am using chrome browser.

There is no response from the customer services team as well. Kindly help me at the earliest so that I can take my GMAT appointment.

Thank and regards
Varun

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 am
varun_c wrote:Sir/Madam

I am trying to register myself ([email protected]) for GMAT exam. After a few attempts for the same (not completed due to payment not being accepted from bank side), I get "Block Error

We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. I checked with my bank and they said there is no issue from their side.

Can you please help resolve the above issue.

The error page url is https://www.mba.com/india/service/testi ... WIDE_BLOCK .I am using chrome browser.

There is no response from the customer services team as well. Kindly help me at the earliest so that I can take my GMAT appointment.

Thank and regards
Varun
Hello Varun,

You will indeed need to work with the customer service for your region listed at https://www.mba.com/contact to resolve this issue. You can also use the live chat feature on our site if you would prefer. You can launch it from the bottom right corner of the contact page.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!