GMAT Prep Review by The Princeton Review-Manya : Cracked 710

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Starting Score: Q27/ V9 T370
Final Score: Q50/ V37 T710

I am Abhinav. I have scored a 710 in the GMAT test. The credit goes to Princeton review. Princeton review helped me achieve the 700+ goal that I had set. Starting off with a very low score, I gradually picked up in both quant and verbal. The course material and the one on one help were excellent and they helped me in clearing all the doubts I had as well as in formulating a study plan. The study material given to me was of excellent quality and was very representative of what the actual GMAT is like. I would like to thank Princeton review for all the help that was given to me. I was encouraged and pushed towards attaining a good score. From the very beginning, the environment was very positive and disciplined. A set training structure was followed that helped me to follow a set study schedule that included the homework and self study.

The training at Princeton review was very professional and precise. This training helped me in taking the test very comfortably. I was very confident in taking the test because I knew that the GMAT training I received was excellent and sufficient. Once again I would like to thank Princeton for all the help and I would recommend any future test takers to consider Princeton review for the training.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am
Hi Abhinav,

That's a fantastic score improvement. What schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]