GMAT study schedule

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT study schedule

by sushita » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am
I went to a coaching institute in India (Princeton Review franchisee there) and worked very hard regularly to get a good score in GMAT. Very unexpectedly and unfortunately, I received a very poor score(very below to my expectations related to my work for GMAT). Is it possible to get 700+ in GMAT in four months? Please give me the hard routine for this. I am ready to do anything for a good GMAT score. - SC

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 am
sushita wrote:I went to a coaching institute in India (Princeton Review franchisee there) and worked very hard regularly to get a good score in GMAT. Very unexpectedly and unfortunately, I received a very poor score(very below to my expectations related to my work for GMAT). Is it possible to get 700+ in GMAT in four months? Please give me the hard routine for this. I am ready to do anything for a good GMAT score. - SC
Hi Sushita,

The best scores in GMAT can be achieved by the preparation around 3 months. Your determination seems to be on the positive side which can definitely work well for you. However you should know that GMAT is very predictable test and that's the key.

You know what types of questions GMAT has been asking and from what sections therefore you must be developing grip on all of them to get a score above 700.

Just find out the problem areas which have been pulling you back from getting the desired score that you are targeting.

Once you have identified the problem areas, half of your problem is solved and second half is using all your energy to overcome them.

All the best!!!

You can drop us an e-mail if you want any help in overcoming or identifying your problem areas.
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 am
Hi sushita,

What was your Official GMAT Score (including Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores)?

It might be that the material you were using to study with wasn't "good enough" to help you achieve your goals, but it might also be that you didn't put in enough time or practice to earn that high score.

What practice materials were you using during your studies? And how long did you study?

If you have not yet done so, you should purchase the GMAC Official Guide - it's a great source for Official practice material. With another 4 months of potential study time, you have plenty of time to improve. We just need to find you the right combination of resources to help you succeed.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]