Rescheduling of gmat exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Rescheduling of gmat exam

by Tjr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 am
Hello
I've been trying to reschedule my exam from 3rd August 2014 and I get 'invalid payload', my exam is scheduled for the 12th Aug 2014 . I tried calling up but it get's disconnected. I'm clueless about what step should I take. Please help me, as I'm really tensed about losing the fee.
I request you to please do the needful.

Thanking you,
Tejus
Attachments
Screenshot (27).png

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:56 am
Hello, Tejus. Please send an email to [email protected] and include your GMAT registration ID, and a screen shot of the error you are seeing. Please also indicate that you have been unable to call Pearson Vue. We will be able to assist you.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by Tjr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 am
Hello Rebeca
Thank you very much for the reply.I would like to inform you that I've been trying to call Pearson Vue since two days and today I was able to speak to one of the representative.The way he spoke was really rude, though I wouldn't like to mention his name. I was clearly explaining the problem and that I've been trying to call them since two days but he says "no there cannot be any problem as such".
I'm really clueless and feel really bad about the way he spoke as though I'm lying.

I kindly request you to help me so that I don't have to lose my $250.

Hoping for a positive reply.Please help me.

Thanking you,
Tejus

by bapun84 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 am
hi Rebeca!!

I tried to move my exam on another test center as my test center has been closed,but system demands to pay 50 dollar. can you please resolve this issue. incidence number:206045694

thanks,
saikat

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:02 am
bapun84 wrote:hi Rebeca!!

I tried to move my exam on another test center as my test center has been closed,but system demands to pay 50 dollar. can you please resolve this issue. incidence number:206045694

thanks,
saikat
Hello, bapun84. If your test center was closed, Pearson Vue will contact you directly to reschedule your exam. If you have not heard from them, you will need to call them. You cannot reschedule via mba.com in the event of a test center closure. You can call Pearson Vue at +91 120-439-7830, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Indian Standard Time.
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:05 am
Tjr wrote:Hello Rebeca
Thank you very much for the reply.I would like to inform you that I've been trying to call Pearson Vue since two days and today I was able to speak to one of the representative.The way he spoke was really rude, though I wouldn't like to mention his name. I was clearly explaining the problem and that I've been trying to call them since two days but he says "no there cannot be any problem as such".
I'm really clueless and feel really bad about the way he spoke as though I'm lying.

I kindly request you to help me so that I don't have to lose my $250.

Hoping for a positive reply.Please help me.

Thanking you,
Tejus
Hello, Tejus. Please send an email to [email protected] with your GMAT registration ID and a description of the issues you have been having. We will make sure someone follows up with you.

Rebecca
Leah