I get 'invalid payload' error while rescheduling GMAT exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello all
Good day to you .
I have been trying to reschedule the examination the past 1 week . I Am continuously getting the ' invalid payload' error . I have contacted the gmac people many times but the person on the other side keeps sayin my profile is fine and i should try agaiin . I have sent him a screen shot of the error window . I am gettng really irritated now.
I am apprehensive that i ll not get the desired date . I hope u guys can advise me what to do

best
santosh
Attachments
invalid payload.png

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 am
Hello, Shocky. Sorry to hear you are having this experience. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will make sure someone gets in touch with you and resolves the issue.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by Karan Pote » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 am
Hi, I have been facing the exact same issue since the past couple of days. I tried using a different browser and a different machine and yet the problem persists. My exam is originally scheduled for the 22nd of April and I even tried catching hold of a GMAC representative over the phone, but that hasn't happened either. The line gets cut abruptly and I've tried the same using separate phone numbers. Please help me out as I'm already now in the last 7 day window and looks like I'm going to have to shell out another 250$. I'm pretty anxious and paranoid regarding the same, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:50 am
Hello, Karan. You should have been contacted by someone from Pearson Vue about this. If you have not heard from them yet, please let me know and I will have someone follow up with you.

Rebecca
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by skotla » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:06 pm
Hi Rebecca.

I am hoping you could help me with an exact same problem.I tried using a different browser and a different computer altogether. My exam is originally scheduled for the 28th of July. Please help me out as I'm already now in the last 7 day window. I'm really tensed that I cant reschedule and end up losing the fee.

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 am
skotla wrote:Hi Rebecca.

I am hoping you could help me with an exact same problem.I tried using a different browser and a different computer altogether. My exam is originally scheduled for the 28th of July. Please help me out as I'm already now in the last 7 day window. I'm really tensed that I cant reschedule and end up losing the fee.
Hello, Skotla. Please call Pearson Vue directly to resolve the issue. You will not be charged the reschedule or phone fee if you were unable to reschedule due to an error. Please take a screenshot of the message.

Thanks!

Rebecca
Leah

by Neethi L » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 pm
I am also getting 'invalid payload' error while attempting to reschedule my GMAT exam. I have been trying for the past few days and am also getting very close to 7 day cut off. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 pm
Neethi L wrote:I am also getting 'invalid payload' error while attempting to reschedule my GMAT exam. I have been trying for the past few days and am also getting very close to 7 day cut off. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!
I understand this can be frustrating. Please call Pearson Vue directly to resolve the issue. You will not be charged the reschedule or phone fee if you were unable to reschedule due to an error. Make sure you save the screenshot of your error message for reference. For the full contact list and to find the number for your region, please visit https://www.mba.com/contact.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Leah