best on-demand GMAT course

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

best on-demand GMAT course

by dedupebarry » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 am
Hi,

I travel extensively in my current role and would like to pursue GMAT at my own pace. Would like to know which vendor's GMAT trainings are
"¢ Self sufficient covering all FAQ's, anticipated qns from students
"¢ Best online support post enrollment ( follow SLA's like solving doubts on Chat (OR) within 24 hrs )
"¢ Have content that caters to the high GMAT score aspirants ( > 750) and has content matching those standards ( covering advanced topics too )

Thanks in Advance

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by dedupebarry » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm
Anyone?

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 pm
In terms of resources - question bank, practice tests, solution station, live office hours, and of course the course materials and the on demand classes, the Veritas on-demand course is very comprehensive.

I know that you were looking for student reviews - You can check out verified reviews using the "GMAT course reviews" tab.

You can also access a free 7-day trial of the Veritas Prep On Demand course. https://www.veritasprep.com/gmat/gmat-on ... ree-trial/
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by hutch27 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm
Ok, so I like how you said you "would like to pursue GMAT at your own pace". I think if one tries to do too much too quickly he/she can get overwhelmed. The test isn't too difficult, but it requires one to practice, practice, and practice so that they can recognize patterns. Similarly, perfect practice makes perfect so it's important to have the foundations down packed before you start to bang out official guide practice problems.

I've taken a Kaplan course and done self study. I'm partial for self study b/c I got my best test score through self study. With that said, Magoosh, and gmatprepnow are, in my opinion, the best self-study resources. Magoosh has more practice questions than gmatprepnow, however, the best practice questions are from the official guide, and gmatprepnow incorporates that into their curriculum.

Furthermore, it might be useful to do some private tutoring if you find that the extra guidance can help. Plenty of tutors offer online tutoring; with today's technology, online tutoring could be just as good as face-to-face tutoring.

Hope that helps.

Followed by:1 members

by hutch27 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 pm
delete

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Hi dedupebarry,

There are certainly plenty of GMAT prep options available to you. Since most companies/courses offer some type of free practice materials, a trial period, etc., it will take a bit of research on your part, but you should be able to find the Course that best fits your personality, timeline and budget. Keep in mind though that what you're expecting of yourself (a score > 750) is a score that 99% of Test Takers can't achieve; in addition to finding a Course that you think will help you to that goal, you have to ask what you're going to be willing to do to achieve it.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by BestGMATEliza » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:03 am
Hey dedupebarry,

I run a website that helps people make these kinds of decisions. It outlines and compares the various classroom, live online and online on demand courses, as well as tutoring options. It seems like you would be most interested in:

Online On Demand Courses: https://bestgmatprepcourse.com/on-demand-courses/

and Live Online Courses: https://bestgmatprepcourse.com/live-online-courses/

Hope this helps!
Eliza Chute
Best GMAT Prep Courses
GMAT course comparison and reviews
Your one stop for all your GMAT studying needs!

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 am
In today's world which has gained much advancement in terms of technology I believe that online preparation offers a lot of advantage on the following part

1) You save time in commuting if you join Online classes over Offline
2) Some institutions (like https://www.GMATinsight.com/) offers classes round the clock so you can attend the classes even if your work timings are wierd.
3) You don't have to master technology as Online classes use very basic technology like SKYPE.
4) Since you have to take Online test therefore Offline preparation seems a bit odd
5) Online Classes are financially beneficial over Offline classes
6) You get entire study material in your inbox or over internet that you can access from anywhere whereas you can not bring all books everywhere without compromising convenience.

There are many other benefits but to change a platform of comparison above mentioned are convincing and sufficient.

Any query in this context is most welcome...

:) :) :)
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour