RE:Starting

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

RE:Starting

by sanrisenew » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 am
Hi,
I want to restart my GMAT preparation and appear in the same in the last week of Sep,14. I quit my preparations one year back due to some reasons. At that time I scored 690 in Gmat prep, 700 in MGMAT, I completed OG,13 and Verbal-2, Kaplan 800. Manhattan verbal guide I slept with that.
I don't remember the exact break-up but roughly it was 40Q and 34v. I realized that , I have reached a certain level of preparation but not able to advance it further. I tried hard but I didn't succeed and that lead me to non-appearance in GMAT as was aiming 740.

Now, please suggest me what should be the road map for me, so that I can employ my strength to achieve my target by the end of this Sep.

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 am
Hi sanrisenew,

I'm unclear on something that you wrote: did you take the Official GMAT or not? If you did, then what were your exact scores for each of the sections? You shouldn't have to "guess" what those numbers were because your GMAT score would still be valid, so you are able to get your Score Report from GMAC.

Since it's been a year since you were studying consistently, we need an updated assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. I suggest that you take a FULL LENGTH practice CAT (including the Essay and IR) and report back with your scores. To be ready by a mid-September Test Date, you have to get back to work as soon as possible (mid-September is just 2 months away).

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]