Looking for a good consultant

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Looking for a good consultant

by Matt88 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm
Hello all,

I wanted to ask if any of you have experience with Dream MBA?? I received an offer for free half an our consultancy and I have to say the guy was quite good there. They are also offering great discounts right now. I am thinking about hiring them now so if any of you have experience with them please do share with me. I would really appreciate the help.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members
GMAT Score:720

by fxmbaconsulting » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am
Hi Matt,

Did the Dream MBA email go something like this?
Dear Candidate,
My name is Peter and I am the business development manager at Dream MBA Inc., a premier MBA admission consulting firm having broad expertise in placing MBA applicants to their dream MBA programs.
I wanted to reach out to you and see if you would be interested in utilizing our services. We are offering a special discount for the clients who sign up for our services before July 15. Our past record is testimony to our superior, high quality, personalized and goal oriented services. Join us to give a real boost to your chances of getting into the school you desire.
For queries or information regarding our services:
Visit us @:
www.dreammba.com
www.facebook.com/dreammba
https://twitter.com/DreamMBA1
I also received one...even though I am an admissions consultant, not a candidate.

Their prices are up there with the more well established firms (like mbamission.com & stacyblackman.com). If you are going to spend 3-4k on a school I would do a little more research.

Here is a price comparison available on my site
https://fxmbaconsulting.com/2014-selecti ... osts-fees/

Best,
Leah
Leah Derus
MIT Sloan MBA 2010
Senior Admissions Consultant
[email protected]
fxmbaconsulting.com

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:760

by GeneralEd » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 pm
Hi Matt,

I represent General Education. We are India's leading application assistance consultancy founded in the year 2007. We do application assistance for top global B-schools, we have a team of consultants graduated from top B Schools like Harvard, Duke, Cornell, ISB, LBS, INSEAD among a few. We are based in Bangalore and our consultants are spread across major cities in India, US, UK and Europe.

We offer 30 minutes of free consultation and currently we also have some discounts going on.

Over the past five years our consultants have made it possible for numerous MBA aspirants who took General Education services, ranging from online GMAT preparation, essay evaluations, general counseling, interview preparation to brainstorming sessions, and made it to b-schools like - Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Kellogg Business School ,ISB, Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, INSEAD France, Cornell to name a few. Please visit https://bit.ly/1jwDhJ8 to know more about our services.

For free profile evaluation with top B-School graduate, kindly share your contact details or drop us an e-mail with your profile at [email protected]

If you happen to be based in Bangalore, you can attend a free MBA workshop by the alumnus of various top global B-Schools and admission director of ISB during the dates mentioned in this link https://bit.ly/1jhdwqm

Feel free to write if you have further queries.

Cheers!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michelle@ARINGO » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:11 am
Dear Matt,
If this is still relevant, we suggest you consider us as well :)

You can find our serivces and prices here (you may be eligilble for a discount... please fill out the registration form to find out) and our admission stats here.

We'd love working with you on your applications! feel free to get in touch and schedule a free intro call.
In any case, good luck!