Manhattan GMAT complete set 4th ed for postage cost only

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I have the full set of manhattan guides sitting under my bed gathering dust. I was considering selling them. However, given it looks like a new edition is out already, and I'm feeling charitable, I will happily send these anywhere for just the cost of postage. They helped me get a good score so I don't mind taking the financial hit. I'd rather give them to someone in need, so if you're in a position to fund your own GMAT studies please think before getting in touch.

I also have the official GMAT review going but I've used the online IR questions.

I'm based in the UK if you want to work out postage.

Thanks!

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:93 members
GMAT Score:750

by brianlange77 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:18 pm
Hey Daddy,

First off -- glad to hear that the books were of such help for you... and just an acknowledgement that you're doing a nice thing by offering to send these books to someone else for essentially the cost of shipping. The world benefits from good people -- and you're clearly one of them.

Best of luck on the journey forward,

Brian

Merci, Danke, Grazie, Gracias -- Whichever way you say it, if you found my post helpful, please click on the 'thank' icon in the top right corner of this post.

And I encourage you to click on 'follow' to track all my posts -- all the cool kids are doing it! :-)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by gmatsaadhu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 am
Hii daddy!

Is it still available?? If yes, then we can discuss on d shipping cost.

Much thanks!