GMAT Navigator

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT Navigator

by gmat072014 » Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 am
Hi

I happen to see this one particular tool called 'GMAT Navigator' on MGMAT store but I quite didn't understand the purpose of this tool, Nor did I understand the usage of it.
What content does it have?How to use it?How will it help in improving my score?The description is really vague.

Does it have all the 900 problems(Quant + Verbal) of OG 13?(I don't care as much about AWA and IR).Is it like a Computer version of OG 13?

What exactly is it?
Please shed some light on this tool.

Thanks

Thanks?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:247 members

by ceilidh.erickson » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm
GMAT Navigator is a tool that MGMAT has designed to help students track their progress on OG questions. Whenever they are working through any problems from OG13, OG12, Q2, or V2 (Navigator tracks every problem from each of these books), students can track the time that they spend in answering questions, and record whether they got the question right or wrong. Navigator will automatically aggregate the data, and students can view metrics on their performance (both accuracy and timing) in each question type and each topic.

Navigator also provides:
- detailed answer explanations
- video explanations to many questions
- lists of questions be topic and by difficulty
- tables and graphs to analyze data

This is not an alternative to owning a physical copy of the OG's, however. Because GMAC owns the copyright to these questions, MGMAT cannot post the full question, so you'll still need to have your OG with you. Navigator is a means of tracking your progress in solving those questions.

If you have more questions, please contact [email protected].
Ceilidh Erickson
EdM in Mind, Brain, and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education