Msc in Finance Cass or Hult

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Msc in Finance Cass or Hult

by alessioto » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:05 pm
I'm an Italian Student of 23 years old. I don't have experience of work. and i would like to work for an asset managment such as back rock,fidelity.
What is the best for the 2 choise of master: Hult and Cass
Thanks

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 am
Hi,

You can apply to Cass, ideally you should apply to minimum 5 b-schools to increase your chances for getting admit. Please share more details about your profile to evaluate and suggest some good programs for you.

Regards,
Manish
www.general-ed.com
Try https://www.general-ed.com/bschool-selector

by alessioto » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:30 am
I have a bachelor in Banking, Finance and Financial Markets in Italy .
I'm 23 years old and I have no job experience in investment banking but Since November 2013, I have been working as a writer for a web site (tuttoforex.net) which deals with financial issues. Here I manage a column which advises readers how best to invest in financial markets. . This is because since I was 18 years old, I have had a great passion for finance.
All these factors allow me to operate independently in the financial markets with a good percentage of return (3% per month) with an investment strategy based on investment in stocks and I cover risks by selling index futures.
My dream is became fund manager

by abolig » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:01 pm
Hi,

I am a current Hult Mim ( Marketing student) in the San Francisco campus. The Masters of Finance course at Hult is really good. It's an intensive 11 month program. My fellow friends in MFin like the course. If you want, I can connect you with them. You can email me at [email protected] for more details.

Best,
Aboli Gangreddiwar

by abolig » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:01 pm
Hi,

I am a current Hult Mim ( Marketing student) in the San Francisco campus. The Masters of Finance course at Hult is really good. It's an intensive 11 month program. My fellow friends in MFin like the course. If you want, I can connect you with them. You can email me at [email protected] for more details.

Best,
Aboli Gangreddiwar