mba.com (exam reschedule option ) is down since 3 days ?

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hi All , I wanted to reschedule my exam , but when I login I see following message -

"Service Unavailable

Standard maintenance is being performed on the site. The service you requested is unavailable at this time.

Please return in a few hours to attempt to access the desired service. "

Its been 3 days now and every time I click on the reschedule Tab above message shows up. Could any one give some insight on how I can reschedule my appointment now that i just have 8 days to go .Kindly help .

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 am
Our appointment scheduling system has been down for several days now. We are working closely with Pearson Vue to resolve the issue. At this time we do not have a timeline for resolving the issue. Candidates who are unable to reschedule their appointment before the seven-day full cancellation fee as a result of this issue will not be charged the full cancellation feel.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by gmat_guy666 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:46 am
Thanks for the response . Do you think the link will be up in few days ? If not I have appear for the exam on 4th ,May and have to change my strategy again .

Appreciate an answer . Thanks

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by athulr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 am
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I have an exam scheduled for May 7 and I'm trying to reschedule to June. I'm unable to get through to a GMAC rep thru phone or email. Please advise on next step.

Thanks much!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 am
My sincere apologies to you both for these issues. At this time we do not know when the issue will be resolved. Please be assured that Pearson Vue is looking at every possible solution and is working as fast as they can to get the system back up and running. Candidates who are already scheduled for the exam are able to test as scheduled. If you need to reschedule and are unable to do so outside of the 7-day window because of the system outage, you will not be charged the full $250 rescheduling fee.
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by tsolat » Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 pm
Hi,

I was trying to reschedule my brother exam date, when is today at 12 pm (he is ill and could not take care of that, so he asked me to do).
I can not go through the last part of rescheduling, the message says that I can not do that on line, would you please advice me in this regard, he is terribly worry to miss exam.

I have another question, if he reschedule his exam, is he able to take it next week or he needs to wait till next month?

Thank you,

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Wed May 29, 2013 6:59 am
tsolat wrote:Hi,

I was trying to reschedule my brother exam date, when is today at 12 pm (he is ill and could not take care of that, so he asked me to do).
I can not go through the last part of rescheduling, the message says that I can not do that on line, would you please advice me in this regard, he is terribly worry to miss exam.

I have another question, if he reschedule his exam, is he able to take it next week or he needs to wait till next month?

Thank you,
Hello, Athulr. You may need to contact Pearson Vue directly to reschedule your appointment on the same day. You can find the contact information for your area here: https://www.mba.com/service/contact-us.aspx. You do not need to wait the 31 days if you do not take the exam, so he can reschedule for next week. Please note that you will need to have a doctor's note in order to waive the rescheduling fee. Thank you.

Rebecca
Leah

by TrudyAdelle » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm
I have the same problem and this has been going on since Tuesday. How can I reschedule? now I'm forced to pay 250 t0 reschedule my exam

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 am
Sorry you experienced this issue, Trudy. Please take a screenshot of the error you received and email the Pearson Vue contact for your region. You can find the contact information here: https://www.mba.com/us/service/contact-us.aspx. You will not have to pay the fee if you were unable to change your appointment as a result of a Pearson Vue error.
TrudyAdelle wrote:I have the same problem and this has been going on since Tuesday. How can I reschedule? now I'm forced to pay 250 t0 reschedule my exam
Leah

by Sushil Rijal » Wed May 14, 2014 11:07 pm
I want to reschedule my exam but the rechedulling option is not working, its down. I have my exam on may 25, I have only 7-8 days remaining, so i need to reschedule my exam urgent. What should is do?? Now I might have to pay 250 t0 reschedule my exam..HELP?????
OfficialGMAT wrote:Our appointment scheduling system has been down for several days now. We are working closely with Pearson Vue to resolve the issue. At this time we do not have a timeline for resolving the issue. Candidates who are unable to reschedule their appointment before the seven-day full cancellation fee as a result of this issue will not be charged the full cancellation feel.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Thu May 15, 2014 5:00 am
Hello, Sushil. Please take a screenshot of the error message you are receiving and email it to the Pearson Vue contact for your region. You can find the contact information here: https://www.mba.com/us/service/contact-us.aspx. You will not have to pay the fee if you were unable to change your appointment as a result of a Pearson Vue error.
Leah

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by krutik » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:50 am
Hi team,
I am trying to access the ESR for my previous attempts of the GMAT.
However, I am unable to access the ESR. Moreover, even the GETlink button besides the attempts have disappeared.
All the ESRs have been purchased officially and I hold receipt for each of the purchases.
I have already mailed to the email addresses given on the website but of no use.
Kindly help in this issue.

Email ID: [email protected]
GMAT ID:100002827228