Did not get my unofficial score report

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Did not get my unofficial score report

by punter7 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:38 am
i took the GMAT on 31st jan , i finished the exam , and clicked the report scores option , and i viewed my scores , they were displayed to me , section wise , i then clicked end exam and left the hall , the supervisor told me that i didnt click the print report option and therefore i couldnt receive the unofficial report ! is there any way i can get this ? please help !

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm
Hi punter7,

It's possible that the Pearson Center might still be able to print out the Unofficial Score Report, so you should call and ask. The worst case scenario is that you'll have to wait a bit for the Official Score Report. This time of year, it's possible that you could have it (it will be sent to your email) in less than a week.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 am
You can contact the customer service number for your region, and they will be able to give you your unofficial score report. You can find the contact information at mba.com/contact.

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!