MBA.COM under maintenance?

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

MBA.COM under maintenance?

by NitikaK » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm
HI Team,

I have been trying to logon to www.mba.coom, but the website is not responding to most of the commands (I wanted to reschedule my exam). Not sure if the website is officially under maintenance or not.
I have got to do this urgently, but, facing a lot of issues. Since it is a Sunday, even customer care is not available to help.

Could someone please guide me on what should I do? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
NK

by sujatha.a » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 am
I am facing the same issue. I have been trying since last evening. Yesterday it said that the site is under maintenance. Today, I can see that the site is up, but when you try to log into your account, it shows some certificate error. And once you bypass all that and log in, the only options available on your account are to update profile and change password. I tried different browsers, gives me the same options.

GMAC team, please help.. I need to schedule an exam ASAP.

Followed by:1 members

by NitikaK » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:39 pm
Hi Sujatha,

Thanks for responding. The issue still persists. I think I have no other option than to contact the Pearson Customer Care today. Here is the number for your reference - +91 120-439-7830, if you're registering from India.

To get the other numbers, you can go to the following link:
https://www.mba.com/india/service/contact-us.aspx

Thanks,
NK

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:36 am
Dear NK and Sujatha,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. The site has recently gone through maintenance, but we believe this problem is coming from Pearson Vue's server. You are doing the right thing by contacting them, but I will also let the team at GMAC know about this issue and should have any problems, please let me know.

All the best and our apologies once again.
Tina
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:56 am
Hi NK and Sujatha,

Can you both please provide your GMAT IDs or email addresses, browser you used, and country you are in?

Please email this information to [email protected] rather than providing it on the forum.
Thanks,
Tina
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!