Rescheduling my GMAT Test

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Rescheduling my GMAT Test

by lcs123 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 pm
To whom it may concern,

I have been unable to reschedule my test within the full 7 days prior to my test due to the website being down and under maintenance. I have been checking the website repeatedly in order to reschedule, but have been unsuccessful due to the website's condition. I have also emailed the respective contacts/ help centre as suggested on the site, but have received no response.
I do not have access to a telephone in order to have done the rescheduling telephonically.
The days have now lapsed and I have been unable to reschedule without a cost. Please may you kindly assist me in this regard, if possible.

Kind regards

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am
Hi lcs123,

I believe you also emailed the OfficialGMAT GMAT Facebook page? The customer care team are now dealing with your query and should be in touch with you shortly, if they haven't already.

Many thanks,
Tina
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!