Profile evaluation

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile evaluation

by ud_87 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile and suggest me which colleges i can apply as i am not is situation for retest. I belong to India.

GMAT Score of 650
1) BCOM with 54% from KUK
2) Passed CA (Chartered Accountancy) final group 2 last year and waiting to write Group 1 CA Final exam this year.
3) 3 years of Articleship under various firms.
(i don't know whether it will count up my work ex to 2+3=5 years or not)"‹
4) 22 Months of work-ex as of now for a Import Export firm in New Delhi, working as a Account executive.

I want to do MBA from US/Global schools in General management. Have taken GMAT and score is 650, can you please give me feedback and suggestions which colleges i can target for the 2014 intake.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya Garg

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:45 pm
Aditya-

US schools will consider any full time or part time work experience you had after you graduated from college. any experience during college will be discounted, but don't leave it out, as it can be useful in your essays when you try to build a case for your career transition. with a 650 GMAT, you could target schools in the top 25 but likely not in the top 10 unless you have some really unusual or impressive achievements. The good news is, there are plenty of great schools in this batch, all of whom will challenge you appropriately and provide the kinds of job opportunities that you seek.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options