Gmat books for sale in melbourne!!!

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Gmat books for sale in melbourne!!!

by its4me » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:22 am
Hi guys,

I am selling my gmat books as I got admit in my desired school and I am done with the Gmat. I have Veritas prep full set latest edition ( geometry book missing as it got stolen when I was studying in library)....I also have OG13 and Quant review 2....Verbal foundation MGMAT 5th edition. Veritas set is a must according to me if you are targeting 700+. I can also offer you free advice and the study plan which I used to achieve 700 in real gmat.

No marks or ticks or anything on the books. I used them but just as new.

Veritas whole set...$90
OG13....$20
OG review2...$15

Plus I have some material which I share with you some notes from the tutors and all.

Let me know if you are interested pick up local in melbourne.

Thanks,

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by its4me » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 pm
its4me wrote:Hi guys,

I am selling my gmat books as I got admit in my desired school and I am done with the Gmat. I have Veritas prep full set latest edition ( geometry book missing as it got stolen when I was studying in library)....I also have OG13 and Quant review 2....Verbal foundation MGMAT 5th edition. Veritas set is a must according to me if you are targeting 700+. I can also offer you free advice and the study plan which I used to achieve 700 in real gmat.

No marks or ticks or anything on the books. I used them but just as new.

Veritas whole set...$90
OG13....$20
OG review2...$15

Plus I have some material which I share with you some notes from the tutors and all.

Let me know if you are interested pick up local in melbourne.

Thanks,
SOLD guys thanks