GMAT Prep Now Reviews?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT Prep Now Reviews?

by amnesiac » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm
Hi All,

Has anyone used GMAT Prep Now? I have searched for reviews, but did not find any to be useful.

Viewed a few of the videos, and they were pretty good.

Thanks in advance!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 am
In general, I think their materials are good if you can keep yourself motivated.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by rahul1981 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 am
Hi

I just purchased the entire video's module. I hope it will be a worthwhile investment.

Here are some observations about the videos.

1.> Content is really well laid out and the videos are extremely easy to follow.
2.> I can watch the videos on my TV, while I am lying on the couch. Though I wont recommend this form of absorption, its working well for me. Makes it more like watching TV than studying :)
3.> The techniques mentioned are really effective and definitely help in speeding up time to solution.
4.> I am using these videos in conjunction with the 60-day guide by Brent.
5.> Can watch video's at work, when I find time. More discreet than having volumes of MGMAT prep lying on the desk.

To summarize, content and mobility are the main reason I went with GMATprepnow. I would definitely recommend you to get it if you are on a fence about it.

Regards
Rahul

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by melguy » Sun May 05, 2013 10:59 pm
GMAT Prep Now is an excellent resource. I used it to build my basics very strong. The videos are just awesome and I was able to increase my score by 50 points!

Brent is the guy after the videos. He has done a fantastic job and is really helpful if you are stuck somewhere.

Good Luck

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by smkhan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am
Does it make you do all the questions from the OG or not? I am trying to decide whether to take it or not.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 am
[email protected] wrote:Does it make you do all the questions from the OG or not? I am trying to decide whether to take it or not.

Hi Shoaib, 

I believe your question is similar to what you posted here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2010/03/ ... ment-46940

In the process of completing the 60-Day Study Guide (using either the GMAT Prep Now videos or the MGMAT booklets), you will answer all of the questions in the Official Guide (13th edition). Having said that, there are still plenty of other resources you can use for additional practice questions. For example, there are the quant-only and verbal only guides, and there are thousands of additional practice questions on the Beat the GMAT forums to answer.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com