Kindly Evaluate my Profile - GMAT 700 work Exp 5 years

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Here is a brief of my profile:

Educational Background:
Bachelor of Technology Computer Science Engineering Uttar Pradesh Technical University 72%

GMAT 700 (Q48,V38)

Professional Background:

Experience: 5 years
Kforce Inc. San Diego, California(July 2013-Present)
Designed, Coded, tested. Updated and maintained the healthcare insurance portal for various clients
Learned and adapted quickly in an almost no documentation project
Blended into a multicultural team with ease and acting as point of contact for offshore counterparts
Tata Consultancy Services Noida/Illinois. (June 2011 - July 2013)
Lead a team of four experienced members in a mobile point of sale project worth more than a million
dollar.
Designed, Coded, tested. Updated and maintained the point of sale application for renowned client
Walgreens Co.
Acted as a single point of contact for all communication between onshore and offshore
Proposed innovative initiative to onshore client manager for increasing the revenue and deeper market
penetration
Infosys Technologies Limited Chandigarh. (Dec 2008 - June 2011)
Lead and mentored a team of 3 in a reporting solution project for renowned banking client Finacle.
Designed, Coded, tested. Updated and maintained the reporting solution portal
Wrote internal technical documents and designed reusable software components
Created and maintained test suites for renowned GPS client TOM TOM

Extra-Curricular Activities:

NGO - Founded my own NGO after working with CSR win fog my companies for more than 3 years.
I have Worked extensively on spreading awareness on several topics in Indian villages.

Member: Toast Masters International, being a member for almost 2 years I have got a good command over spoken English as well as team and time management

Independent Business Owner: I own a franchisee for a direct marketing company; I have my own small team that is growing well in San Diego region. Being in this business I am in continual process of learning people and marketing skills.

Reason for doing an MBA: Career Progress
I would want to leverage my IT consulting experience and general management skills that my five years of work ex has set.

Area of interest: Consulting : (IT/Strategy/Management)

Target Schools:
ROSS, UCLA,KELLEY,UNC Kenan Flagler