How to Buy Kaplan Premier GMAT Test Series

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

Can you share the link from where i can buy the Kaplan Premier Gmat Test Series.

I would like to take all tests online or if the test series is available in a CD, it's pretty much ok.

Thanks

Mayank Malhotra
[email protected]

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by miteshsholay » Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 am
You can buy "Kaplan New GMAT Premier 2013" from any book store or online bookstore.
5 online tests come free with it.
else you can buy their complete course which gives you 9 online tests.

by isourabhwadhwa » Tue May 14, 2013 1:07 pm
mayank140986 wrote:Hi,

Can you share the link from where i can buy the Kaplan Premier Gmat Test Series.

I would like to take all tests online or if the test series is available in a CD, it's pretty much ok.

Thanks

Mayank Malhotra
[email protected]
Don't buy it if you are buying for tests. Book is fine but you wont get any tests. They rip you off on the name of tests. The book doesnt come with a CD now a days.

Buy a manhattan book .. They'll give you tests guarranteed

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by resolehtmai » Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 am
isourabhwadhwa wrote:
Don't buy it if you are buying for tests. Book is fine but you wont get any tests. They rip you off on the name of tests. The book doesnt come with a CD now a days.

Buy a manhattan book .. They'll give you tests guarranteed
how can they not give any tests, when they have clearly mentioned "5 CAT tests +1 in book test" ?
May be the book doesnt come with a cd, but then the tests must be online.

by isourabhwadhwa » Mon May 20, 2013 3:14 am
Yeah tests are online .. I got them after rigorous follow up with there customer service via phone and mail

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:3 members

by jonathanwylie » Thu May 23, 2013 9:01 am
Hi,

The tests are available online. There is a link and a registration process. This process has been a bit confusing, so we are working to simplify it. The source of the issue has been confusion about what book link to click to register. We had a book called the 2012-2013 and then another called the 2013. When people clicked the wrong link, the directions did not work properly. That is easily remedied with the correct link, which I have included below along with instructions. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Best, Jonathan

To register the New GMAT Premier 2013 edition online, please click on the link below. The question is "In chapter 15, what is the last word of the chapter?". The answer is: resources

https://store.kaptest.com/booksonline/qu ... =388005181
Jonathan Wylie
Kaplan Test Prep

by sukhmani10 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 am
Are the scores on these tests inflated, compared to the real GMAT ?

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:614 members
GMAT Score:800

by Stuart@KaplanGMAT » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:59 pm
sukhmani10 wrote:Are the scores on these tests inflated, compared to the real GMAT ?
Hi!

We devote a lot of resources to "norming" our CATS to be as close to the real GMAT as possible (and we're constantly updating them as we get new information). While no prep company has access to GMAC's actual algorithms, I'm confident that Kaplan gets as close as possible.

It would actually be to our disadvantage to inflate our scores, as that would lead to a lot of customer dissatisfaction - and happy customers is what's kept us in business for 75 years! We always err on the side of making the CAT a bit more difficult than the real thing, rather than too easy.

Stuart Kovinsky | Kaplan GMAT Faculty | Toronto

Kaplan Exclusive: The Official Test Day Experience | Ready to Take a Free Practice Test? | Kaplan/Beat the GMAT Member Discount
BTG100 for $100 off a full course