Propose new section for 'MBA chit-chat'

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Propose new section for 'MBA chit-chat'

by aim-wsc » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:39 pm
In Business School Forum I propose to add one more section called "MBA chit chat"

All right you can change the title. :lol:

I have many topics in my mind that to discuss in the forums but they cant be placed in either 'admission consulting' or 'B-school in general' section. Yet they are not so light that they could get fitted in Lounge section.

Topics such as 'finance aid' / 'career advice' / 'why MBA'/ MBA studies, courses / 'entrepreneurship & MBA' and anything/ everything related to MBA degree can be classified into this section.

...We already have some topics that belong to this section.

I cannot start more such topics since my articles are long (& have to be thorough ) and I have limited access to internet these days. but would definitely start few once I ll get back to forum business :twisted:[/url]

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members
aim-wsc wrote:In Business School Forum I propose to add one more section called "MBA chit chat"

All right you can change the title. :lol:

I have many topics in my mind that to discuss in the forums but they cant be placed in either 'admission consulting' or 'B-school in general' section. Yet they are not so light that they could get fitted in Lounge section.

Topics such as 'finance aid' / 'career advice' / 'why MBA'/ MBA studies, courses / 'entrepreneurship & MBA' and anything/ everything related to MBA degree can be classified into this section.

...We already have some topics that belong to this section.

I cannot start more such topics since my articles are long (& have to be thorough ) and I have limited access to internet these days. but would definitely start few once I ll get back to forum business :twisted:[/url]
I actually think that all of those topics you've proposed would fit appropriately in the Business School in General section--maybe I need to re-title that area.

I have some ideas of my own to get that area more active--that's going to be one of my priorities after the scholarship in April.

Thanks for this feedback!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:49 pm
Thanks for the reply, captain.

[I have not started any topic that I am thinking as of yet... :? ]

Yes maybe you'll need to re-define the b-school in general forum.
And then maybe you might have to launch a separate forum (like MBA chit-chat ) when you'll observe greater participation on this forum, for such discussions. :D :lol: ;)

That means keeping this proposal on hold.
No problem. 8)