Beat The GMAT Admin - Pls Contact Me!

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:3 members

Beat The GMAT Admin - Pls Contact Me!

by jzw » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:25 am
Hi,

My name is Joshua Weiss, I am the CEO of TeliApp, a mobile application development firm. I am also a Beat The GMAT member. When I was studying for the gmats I used this forum as my gateway to everything and anything GMAT related. I am tremendously greatful to all the awesome people who helped me achieve my score. One thing the forum lacked however, was a mobile app. I would have loved it if I could access all the Beat The GMAT stuff but not had to use my iPhone's web browser to view the information. I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

I'd like for someone at Beat The GMAT to kick this up the food chain to someone who could contact me to discuss building a mobile app for you. As a member, I have unique insight into what we want to see in an app, and as we are a mobile app firm (https://www.teliapp.com) my company certainly has the capability to build it. We have three apps on the market already, and more being (IF SOMEONE ELSE IS READING THIS AND DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY SAY "HEY - DON'T USE BEING!!!" THEN YOU'VE GOT SOME MORE STUDYING TO DO!!) and more in development. We do custom enterprise, B2B and B2C development, and as US Government Contractors, we're juggling solicitations from the DOD, CDC, NIH and other government agencies.

It would be great to work with you. Please contact me!

My best,

Josh