Boston study group

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Boston study group

by relentlesspursuito700plus » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm
I just posted a reply to this but I don't think it got posted.. sorry if this is a duplicate.

I am looking for someone who's around my level who can put in some serious time and commitment to studying together. I am not looking to form a group to get together to discuss GMAT strategies or problems, but instead, I want to find some people to actually sit and study together at the same time-- someone whom I can motivate and someone who can do the same for me. I have been putting in some serious hours for the past 2 weeks and intend to keep this up for the next 3 weeks until I take my test on 7/12.

My latest practice test: 45Q/77% and 36V/81% for score of 670 (89%). This was on Manhattan GMAT. I have scored 700 on Kaplan and 700 on GMAT's official practice test, the PowerPrep, but have also scored as low as 580 and 570 on the Manhattan GMAT (but that was 2 months ago).

I have a study schedule for each day until test day addressing my weaknesses and have been putting in about 3 hours on week nights and 8 hours on both Sat and Sun. You obviously don't have to study with me every day...

Thanks!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Boston GMAT meetup

by dillis » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Hi, I would love to meet up with you to study for the GMAT together. Please call me at 734-717-5562.

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: Boston study group

by aim-wsc » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:03 am
relentlesspursuito700plus wrote:I just posted a reply to this but I don't think it got posted.. sorry if this is a duplicate.

Thanks!
Maybe you wanted post it here https://www.beatthegmat.com/study-group- ... 12582.html
but by mistake you started a new thread.
nevermind.

continue the above mentioned link. :)

• Page 1 of 1