How do I install the question pack on two different computer

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hi ,

I purchased the GMAT prep question Pack 1 about 3-4 months ago and activated it for my desktop computer . Now I want to activate this question pack for my laptop , can you tell me how I can activate the question pack for my laptop ? Am I allowed to use the question pack only with 1 computer ?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:42 am
You will need to contact [email protected] with your order number. We will need to extend the download period. It expires after 2 months.

Please let me know if you experience any more issues.

Thank you!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by stonepam » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 am
I'm going through a similar issue. I purchased the GMATPrep question pack 1 on August 30th, I tried to install it on my mac but I could not. Now, I went to purchase a windows laptop but anytime I put in my activation code, no action occurs. I sent GMAC an email but no response. My order number is: 212576480. Please, do help me.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:26 am
stonepam wrote:I'm going through a similar issue. I purchased the GMATPrep question pack 1 on August 30th, I tried to install it on my mac but I could not. Now, I went to purchase a windows laptop but anytime I put in my activation code, no action occurs. I sent GMAC an email but no response. My order number is: 212576480. Please, do help me.
Hello,

I will not be able to help with this, so if you've already reached out to [email protected], please wait for their response and they will assist you with this issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!