gmat prep/OG/GMAT difficulty and face value questions ?

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Do we have questions related to face value and shares in GMAT , as i came across few such questions in GMAT prep , however couldn't find any related data in OG 12th ed ?

I felt the math questions in GMAT prep were tough compared to those in OG, i did not find a question tat i could answer in less than a minute :(.. will the GMAT be tougher than the questions in GMAT prep ?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 pm
There is one reference in GMAT prep to the face value, but you really don't need to know what it is. People tend to find exam day the toughest challenge of the whole experience...
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 am
Hello, Priyankabindhu. GMATPrep uses real, retired GMAT exam questions, and the same scoring algorithm used by the actual exam, so GMATPrep should give you a good idea of what to expect during the exam. As you know, pacing yourself appropriately so you have time to finish each question is an important part of preparing for the exam. You may want to look at the supplemental question pack for GMATPrep for more practice: https://www.mba.com/store/product-info.a ... ID=80.0027.

Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!