Important Q. on AWA

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Important Q. on AWA

by thatwasthat » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:26 pm
Hi,
I have already given my GMAT. The AWA went well, unfortunately on the Argument Section while I was proof reading my completed passage, i did not see the clock which had a few secs left. So by the time I hit Confirm on the dialog box the time ran out. So does anyone have any idea if the essay will b evaluated or not??

It would suck to retake the gmat just for this.

Thanks!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by thatwasthat » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:18 pm
Eric Could you please comment on this? Thanks!

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: Important Q. on AWA

by aim-wsc » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:35 am
thatwasthat wrote:Hi,
I have already given my GMAT. The AWA went well, unfortunately on the Argument Section while I was proof reading my completed passage, i did not see the clock which had a few secs left. So by the time I hit Confirm on the dialog box the time ran out. So does anyone have any idea if the essay will b evaluated or not??

Thanks!
dont worry if you've typed your essay fully. It will be evaluated. :) Sleep well.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1535 members
GMAT Score:800

Re: Important Q. on AWA

by lunarpower » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 am
thatwasthat wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
the final time-out is equivalent to hitting the 'confirm' button, so whatever you typed before the final bell has been transmitted.

note that this fact also applies to the verbal and quant sections: if you have indicated an answer (i.e., filled in the little circle for one of the answer choices) for the final question, but time runs out before you can click 'confirm', then you will still receive credit for having answered that particular question.

manage your time so that you don't have to worry about this in the first place!
Ron has been teaching various standardized tests for 20 years.

--

Pueden hacerle preguntas a Ron en castellano
Potete chiedere domande a Ron in italiano
On peut poser des questions à Ron en français
Voit esittää kysymyksiä Ron:lle myös suomeksi

--

Quand on se sent bien dans un vêtement, tout peut arriver. Un bon vêtement, c'est un passeport pour le bonheur.

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron