Whether same questions repeated in practice and gmatprep tes

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Whether the GMATprep test questions are repeated in the practice set of questions in GMATpre software? OR GMAT prep test questions are different than the GMATprep practice set of questions?

Thank you in advance.

Original post
https://www.beatthegmat.com/how-to-revie ... 18586.html

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am
Thanks for your question! The fifteen questions in the pratice materials are not repeated in the practice exams. I hope that helps!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by joshigk » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 am
Thank you Rebecca !

Does this mean that if one missed to review the practice test questions after the exam, he or she can still review them afterward in practice questions environment?

By the way, why 15 questions from the practice materials are not repeated in the practice exam?

Many thanks for your answers. !
OfficialGMAT wrote:Thanks for your question! The fifteen questions in the pratice materials are not repeated in the practice exams. I hope that helps!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am
Hello, Joshigk. I think I was not clear in my answer, sorry about that. There are 15 practice questions of each question type, none of which are repeated. My apologies for the confusing answer.

You can review missed questions in the practice environment.

Thank you!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!