Score Report Question

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Score Report Question

by Suz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 pm
Hi Rebecca,

I wanted to ask you two things about the score report-

1) I'm giving my GMAT way before my business school applications-(going to apply in another two years), does it make any sense to send out my scores right now? Could you tell me approximately how long business schools maintain a record of the score reports?I couldn't find this information on their websites.Would it help me,in any way, to send out my scores earlier?

2) If I retake the exam- Will all my scores (to date) be listed on the score report or just the best score?

Thank you!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 am
Hello, Suz! Your scores are valid for five years. If you take your GMAT exam now and send your score report to schools at the time of the exam, they will still be able to access your report as long as it is within those five years.

Your score report includes your scores from all GMAT exams you have taken within the last five years.

Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!