GMAT Exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT Exam

by Gagan Chugh » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 am
Hi

I am planning to give GMAT in September, I had almost completed OG12 for Maths Section, do I need to do OG13 or any other book or is it sufficient to score best in maths.

Please guide.
Gagan

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 pm
Hello, Gagan. The OG12 does not include the new Integrated Reasoning section, so you will still need to purchase test materials for that section. The OG13 includes 50 IR questions, as well as 155 new questions in the Quant and Verbal section. As for whether the OG13 will be sufficient, that depends largely on your own individual skill level in the quant section. You may want to take a practice exam to see if your scores are within the range you are targeting. You can take the practice exam in your OG book, or download GMATPrep (https://www.mba.com/store/product-info.a ... ID=80.0027). I hope that helps!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!