MGMAT self prep course

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

MGMAT self prep course

by georgepaul0071987 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 am
Hello ,

I was just reading about the MGMAT self prep course . I saw that it was priced at $590 and $790 .

1.I wanted to know how many practice questions will I receive if I sign up for this ? I know about MGMAT's set of 25 questions banks , but does this course go more indepth and offer more practice questions ?

2.If I don't want any of the MGMAT guides or the OGs ( I already have them ) will the price of the course be reduced ?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:7 members

by mgmat-matt » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:11 am
The Guided Self Study course gives you all the same material you'd receive in a live course minus the live interactive class time. The more expensive option ($790) gives you a full set of class recordings to augment your studies. The course comes with practice banks for each Strategy Guide, six full-length practice exams, Foundations of Math and Verbal practice banks and more. You can check out all the included materials here but rest assured that you'll have plenty to keep you busy. We may be able to offer discounts for your books depending on where you bought them. Please call our Student Services department at 800-576-4628 for more information.

Best,
Matt
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative