MBA Student Life

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

MBA Student Life

by amit28it » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am
I also miss my campus life in great lakes and I must say there is no comparison of this life.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by campbellronald7 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 am
MBA student life is all about Presentations, Case studies, Group Discussions, and team work, one night preparations, Assignment submissions, etc. I enjoyed it a lot, and miss those days, my campus and my hostel, and gym a lot.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Zhah001 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 am
I mean i want to raise my Level from a normal Project manager to a Senior Management position. What kind of jobs do we actually get after an international MBA. Do we get a glorious life with full of money and experience? or how is it really? I have no friend who has done an International MBA , hence have no idea.....can somebody enlighten me?
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest 642-832 free exam questions - braindumps.com exam and high quality IFPUG and testking mcdst demos.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 pm
Well I don't know about a glorious life, but you will certainly have a fun one in business school. Imagine getting to enjoy two years of school, back on a big campus, going to football games and working on projects with great students. Plus, if you get a great internship between first and second year and accept a position full time, your second year will be a breeze since you don't have to recruit again.