Profile Evaluation Request: Score:690, GPA:2.8, WorkExp:4 yr

Launched August 9, 2011
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hello,

I am applying to b schools for round 2 however i am low in confidence with the GMAT score of 690.

My profile brief is as below:

EDUCATION
- Electrical engineering from National Institute of Technology, India (GPA 2.8).
- Was an active member of the sutudent society of electrical department.
- Have participated on one act plays and have been awarded as best actor in inter-college competitions. Have been an active participant in several plays thereafter.

WORK EXPERIENCE - 4 years
- Am a Senior Technical Associate in Tech Mahindra Limited, responsible for delivering client requirements for for CRM applications. Have been a team lead responsible for getting the best output from the resources. Have efficiently manages resources and restructured the team wherever necessary.
- Have managed client requests and complains with minimum cycle time. Have been an active participant in importan meetings with clients in order to get a good delivery output.
- Have been an onsite co-ordinator and have worked in UK for 6 month to cater to immidiate requirements from the client for important meetings and workshops.
- Have been awarded 7 times in four years by the company Tech Mahindra Limited for my exceptional perform in the field.
- Have been awarded ones by clients British Telecom for extraordinary efforts put in to increase the RFT in CRM application.
- I am oracle certified Siebel Business Application Consultant.

PERSONAL BACKGROUND
- Am from India
- Play guitar and was a part of a college rock band.

GMAT score: 690
Quant: 51
Verbal: 31

GPA: 2.8

I am aiming for colleges like
London Business School,
Northwestern University (Kellogg),
University of Pennsylvania (Wharton),
Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper),
New York University: Stern
Yale School of Management

Some of them could be too far fetched but trying to keepmy hopes for the best possible.

I wish to study general Management, Operations Management or Enterprenuership.

The reason I am little unsure of admission to these colleges is because, my academic background has not been so bright in the undergrad.. and the GMAT score is also not above 700 which would be expected for many good business schools.

Please let me know if there is any scope selection of my profile application in the above mentioned B-schools. it would be

great if you could suggest some of the best possible colleges for the profile.

Thank you.