Kaplan Online Practice Test

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Kaplan Online Practice Test

by Catherine2012 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Just bought the Kaplan Premier 2012 book and registered it. While Kaplan may have good study materials, it's online tools are not at all customer friendly!. I cannot do Test 1 at all. When I click on it, nothing happens. I had bought a book back in 2008 and for some reason it's linked my new registration with the old one. I had done the diagnostic test in the old one and I can't access it because it says my subscription expired. I understand that my old subscription expired, but what about the new one.

Used Princeton Review online and I have to say it's a much better software than Kaplan. Very easy to use and tells you a lot of stats about how you did on the test and what areas to improve on..

[/u]

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:62 members

by KapTeacherEli » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 pm
Hi Rakhi,

I'm sorry that you weren't able to get your system to work. Have you contacted our customer care center? Most problems like the one you've described can be fixed with a simple reset. Send your email address and the ISBN number of the book you purchased to [email protected] and I'm sure we'll get it straightened out in no time!

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage