Sriram Vasudevan Here..

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Sriram Vasudevan Here..

by sriramvasudev » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm
Hi Eric & All members,

Warm Greeting
I have done Master in S/W Engg and currently working with Big MNC consulting company in INDIA. I got 1.6 yrs of experience right now.MBA is my dream, passion etc. I started preparing for GMAT from 2 weeks back. I am currently working in Security Testing related field (Anti hacking, cyber threats, Vulnerability etc) I would like to reach the top security related or IT consulting companies after procuring my MBA. But I am also much interested in finance & sales. So, please anyone suggest me based on my work experience and interests which university/B schools would apt me to build my career. And if I want to get through finance related jobs then which are all university can be my options. I am looking for university which actually encourage a meritorious student from medium finance background family like me. So please suggest me which university is suitable for me and what time I can give GMAT exam to get in to that university.

Thanks in advance!!
sriram

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm
Sriram, it's a pleasure to meet you! And thanks for that introduction about yourself. Since you're investigating schools, I highly recommend that you check out our new MBA Watch service. There is a lot of great info there to help you compare your own stats against others, as well as figure out schools that can be a good fit for you.

Good luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school