og sc 44 diagnostic ..pc error fixed

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

og sc 44 diagnostic ..pc error fixed

by resilient » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:49 pm
Seldom more than 40 feet wide and 12 feet deep, but it ran 363 miles across the rugged wilderness of upstate NY, the Erie Canal connected the Hudson river at Albany to the great lakes at buffalo, providing the port of NYC with a direct water link to the heartland of the north American Continent.

a. same
b. seldom more than 40 feet wide or 12 feet deep but running 363 mile across the rugged wilderness of upstate NY, the Erie Canal connected
c. It was seldom more than 40 feet wide and 12 feet deep, and ran 363 miles across the rugged wilderness of upstate NY, but the erie canal, connecting
d. The Erie canal was seldom more than 40 feet wide or 12 feet deep and it ran 363 miles across the rugged wilderness of upstate ny, which connected
e. The Erie canal, seldom ore than 40 feet wide and 12 feet deep, but running 363 miles across the rugged wilderness of upstate ny, connecting

Answer is b.

a.
b. IT has no subject to connect to (referent).I can understand that error. But I don’t see why RAN is a problem here.

Can someone help me reason my way out of this? Why RAN and shouldn’t it be CONNECTING STILL?
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

by Vincen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:55 pm
I tried to solve it and I could discard options d and e. But, what about the rest of the options?