I need some advice, the best way to prep for the GMAT?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I took the GMAT with very little prep, and did terribly 450.

I need to get a high 600, would love a 700 score.

My time has been so limited (I teach full time, including some evenings), planning to take the GMAT in early Jan, and I have very little discipline for the GMAT.

I had thought about taking the MLIC course, as I need the discipline, and I need someone forcing me to do this.

I did subscribe to the GMAT in 60 days that beat provides, but again, I lack the discipline.

I am desperate, and ready to begin hard core studying tomorrow...and I will use the beat GMAT 60 days, but does anyone have an idea of what else I should do?

Can someone help me figure this out, as I am overwhelmed.

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by aspire_mba2013 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 am
Hi Kathy,

The answer to your question - is You may need to do self -analysis - read the forum - lots of GURUS - Experts have given advice. I am sure no single individual will be able to answer your question.

As preparation is personal to an individual and heavily depends on the individuals personality.

I would recommend , you should read advices from the Super Guru's on this forum and also start getting acquainted with the context of GMAT may be from the official guide, or the www.mba.com.

If you have any specific question, please feel free to ask.

Good Luck !!!