Hi everyone

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Hi everyone

by nagarjuna13 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm
Hello everyone,

I am writing to introduce myself. I am not sure whether I got the right forum. I am following the GMAT 60 days guide and in 6th day now. The 6th day email asked me to register and introduce myself in beatthegmat forum. So, here I am.

I am Nagarjuna. I have close to 11 years of professional experience. I am planning to take the GMAT in next 4-6 weeks depending on my preparation. I am planning for EMBA which usually do not require GMAT. But, I am planning to take the GMAT exam as my academic background is not so strong. :-)

The 60day study guide from our website helps me a lot as I dont have to plan my study schedule. Planning my own schedule is a lot of task for people like me. So, I decided to follow 60day guide religiously in all aspects except for trying to rush 3 days worth of study plan in 2 days.

I took gmat prep test and scored 640. I think this score is equal to 620 in real test. I am hoping to improve a bit in the next 4-6 weeks. Verbal has been my weakness and I am quite confident on quants. I hope to increase a bit verbal going forward. I am using the following books.

OG Rel 12
Kaplan Premier 2011
Manhattan CR
Manhattan SC
OG verbal review 2nd Ed. (optional book as per 60day study guide)

Any tips and ideas are welcome.

thank you
nagarjuna

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by hellokiwi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm
Hello Nagarjuna

Welcome this the forum! I am also on day 6, but I will stretch my 60day plan to 90days at the most.
My verbal and quant scores are pretty similar. I just need to improve on all of them.

Good luck and hope to see u often here!