MGMAT BOOKS & a score of 600+

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

MGMAT BOOKS & a score of 600+

by Gurpinder » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 am
hey,

how important is it to do the advanced section of the books to just get a score of 600+. I strongly understand everything else but I am just debating whether I need to go over all the advanced sections.

please advise

thanks,

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am
Hi Gurpinder,

If you're shooting for a low-600 score, then you don't have to necessarily complete the advanced sections of our book, but we would recommend at least looking over some of the concepts so that if you do encounter an advanced question type, you are prepared for it. Basically, don't spend a lot of time on it, but definitely review it just in case the test decides to throw you a curveball - you want to be as prepared as possible on test day!

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

by Gurpinder » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am
michael.dinerstein wrote:Hi Gurpinder,

If you're shooting for a low-600 score, then you don't have to necessarily complete the advanced sections of our book, but we would recommend at least looking over some of the concepts so that if you do encounter an advanced question type, you are prepared for it. Basically, don't spend a lot of time on it, but definitely review it just in case the test decides to throw you a curveball - you want to be as prepared as possible on test day!

Best,

Michael Dinerstein
Thanks Michael