Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members
GMAT Score:770

For those of us who don't have 60 days!

by albatross86 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am
Hi,

I've been using BTG resources throughout my prep. I only have another 20 days till test day, but I subscribed to your Study guide anyway in the hopes of spotting things that I've missed.

I guess you wouldn't want to break the continuity of the 60 day daily email, but for those of us who don't really have 60 days, would it be possible for you to share the entire guide in some format?

While I write this I do get the feeling you wouldn't want to do this since it would take away from the intended format, but I really do feel bad that this didn't come out when I first started my preps, and would love to benefit from it anyway.

Even if this is not possible, is there anyway to receive the advanced emails in the guide on priority, i.e. sort of fast-forward the timeline?

Thanks!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 am
Thanks for your feedback--we can't publish the entire guide right now, nor do we have the capability to 'fast forward' as you suggested. We definitely will investigate this some more though as a future feature.

Good luck with your GMAT in 3 weeks!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by mygoal.mba » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 am
Hi ,

Can you please forward the mails which you have already received....I have only 1 month...so need all the mails....
Hope you understand...
Thanks in advance.

My email id : [email protected]

albatross86 wrote:Hi,

I've been using BTG resources throughout my prep. I only have another 20 days till test day, but I subscribed to your Study guide anyway in the hopes of spotting things that I've missed.

I guess you wouldn't want to break the continuity of the 60 day daily email, but for those of us who don't really have 60 days, would it be possible for you to share the entire guide in some format?

While I write this I do get the feeling you wouldn't want to do this since it would take away from the intended format, but I really do feel bad that this didn't come out when I first started my preps, and would love to benefit from it anyway.

Even if this is not possible, is there anyway to receive the advanced emails in the guide on priority, i.e. sort of fast-forward the timeline?

Thanks!